Monday, June 6, 2011

Yard Sale Report!

I am feeling a bit "under the weather" today...

And my oldest son's high school graduation is in about 3 hours...

But I had to check in to report that the Yard Sale was a success!

While Friday was much busier and made 5 times the money of Saturday, the weekend total was almost exactly what we were hoping for!

Thank you to everyone who came or donated or prayed!!

Onward and forward -

Next item is our fingerprint appointment scheduled with USCIS next week!!

We inch closer and closer to Henry....

Please pray for the other children in Henry's orphanage who do not have mommies and daddies coming to get them.....

Yet.

2 comments:

  1. This is killing me!!!!! Praying the children in Henry's orphanage have families SOON! :)

    I'm glad your garage sale was a success!!

    Praying for you, Henry, and the 'other' children in the orphanage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joanna. Praying! So glad your turnout for the yard sale was great! Hope you feel better too!

    ReplyDelete