Friday, September 23, 2011

Quick Takes Friday - Photo Edition


Time is a 'tickin....Logan and Tessa will only be happy playing together for a few more minutes and Henry's morning nap should end very soon as well, so here is my contribution for this Friday (thanks to Jen for hosting!, the Feast of St. Pio (Padre Pio), one of my heavenly favs and a fellow Italian...

oh, since he was a Capuchin monk and cappuccino was named after the light brown of their robes, go and have a warm milky coffee in tribute!!

1)  I can now easily do things like a "Photo Edition" thanks to my wonderful husband who heeded my pleas for a smartphone and bought me an iPhone last week...with 7 children "baby books" and carrying a separate camera around will not happen, so my last several children's lives will be documented on my blog and Facebook...they can bring this up in therapy later...

2)  Now I can easily memorialize cuteness like this, where Ella, Logan and Tessa were playing "sleep" on the basement stairs...


3)  Sometimes, due to his small size and physical limitations, I forget that Henry is almost 1 (tomorrow!!!) and has a 1 year old boy brain...so he likes construction stuff, especially duplos...here he begins by grabbing the tower off his sister's creation...


4) Then working on the base of the tower...


5) Then he rolled over while holding the base (YAY! Strong boy!)...


6) Then he looked a bit like he surprised himself!!!

7) Finally, if you saw the Season Premier of "The Office" last night you will know what the Dobrovits family was doing in our kitchen last night...


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha EPIC planking picture!!! :) love that even the baby is planking ;)

    i am a huge office fan, no idea how i missed the premier last night! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're as crazy as I am! I found you via RR, we just got listed under the "new commitments" page for Marissa. I feel like if I tell anyone about our pending adoption they immediately look at my ever growing belly and back at me totally puzzled. I loved your post about the co-worker showing up with their one tame child into a house of early evening madness. I am all too familiar. I am still learning the value of a humble heart because it stings for days when those things happen. God bless you for being so resilient! Your family is gorgeous and so lucky to have both you and the new little man.
    Take Care,
    Gretchen
    gretgillette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete