Friday, March 2, 2012

Coming Soon....

...next week to be exact....

...due to popular demand....

I will be doing a multi-part series titled: Discerning Adoption

So you have the rest of the weekend to "catch up" with the history of "Bringing Henry Home"....

and then we will begin with Part I: The Practical...Part II: The Spiritual...Part III: The Philosophical...

so until then, I leave you with gratuitous cuteness to take you into the weekend, courtesy of my children....


The feet from left to right of Luke (17), Ella (7), Tessa (2) and Henry (1).


Henry waiting with Ella to go out to the school bus in the morning.


Henry and Tessa hanging out together on the floor in the morning.


Ella and Logan in one of Luke's (my 6ft 3in 17yo) shirts!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great! We are in the process to make a decision.. Pray for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any guidance on the discernment will be helpful! I feel such urgency in making a decision, but we need do this the right way. I can't wait to sit down and take a read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! We are in the discerning period and we were just victims of a unexplainable financial loss from the bank, The bank is scratching the head over it. at the same time a very good opportunity for my company just "vanished" unexpectedly and there is a lack of funding now. I'm trying to be strong but my husband is very worried. Please pray for us...

    ReplyDelete