Sunday, March 2, 2014

7 Posts in 7 Days... Day 7!

I had so many amazing events and deep thoughts to share on this last post of Day 7....

About how so many people came together to fully fund my friend Amy's adoption of her precious son with ds from China...

About how Lent starts Wednesday and how I am choosing to spend these 40 Days in the "classroom of silence" seeking His Will in my daily life caring for and loving my family...

But it's time to snuggle on the couch and watch "Wreck It Ralph" with the kiddies...

So I will leave you with the extreme cuteness of what happens when you get adopted into a family with "creative" older brothers and sisters...



You have lots of fun every single day!!

Thanks for sharing every day with us this last week!

5 comments:

  1. What a riot! I thought it was a doll when I saw the picture on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog ever since you were trying to bring little Henry home, I love having a little view of your amazing life!

    I think your new kids are so lucky to be "folded in" to a large, loving family! I imagine it must help them transition, as children just so naturally seem to be able to accept love and companionship of other children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla! I have a quick question and was wondering if you could email me when you have a minute! Thanks :-) Hope to hear from you soon. xoxo hvsj12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap to send out, then a young policeman in his heart, like cheap met such children should be scared to death the nike free 5.0 running shoes sale police, where it nike free 5.0 running shoes sale would be so arrogant. nike free 5.0 running shoes sale came over. cheap nike free 5.0 womens Director, he was a kid actor son, you are afraid of him to do. Young police puzzled and asked, nike free 5.0 running shoes sale I can nike free 5.0 running shoes sale leave it. sale, you are walking will be

    ReplyDelete