Friday, July 8, 2011

AMAZING!!!!!!

Just got an email from the non-profit helping us with Henry's adoption....

the Parliament in his country passed an Act to allow special needs adoptions already in progress to continue during the shutdown!!!!

What does this mean???

We will be given a travel date to bring Henry home in the next few weeks (instead of months)!!!!!

I am awed and humbled at the mercy of God, to move mountains to bring our little guy home sooner!!!

He will be 1 on July 23....

will we meet him close to his birthday????

Thank you Lord. Thank you is all I can say.

14 comments:

  1. I have been OVER the moon all evening!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you guys I could cry!! God is SO good!!!! Hold on Henry!!!!

    AHHHHH!!!! Screaming with you!!!!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What wonderful news. Crying happy tears for you and hopefully a few others that I am following as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Fiddler on the Roof? I have Miracle of Miracles going through my head for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!!
    We celebrate with you:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!!! I am SO happy for you, but most happy for Henry!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard the news and immediately thought of you! was hoping that you posted soon! Isn't it a miracle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a ride it's been! But I can see you now at home with Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SOOO amazing! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks be to God!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an answer to prayer!!!......Praise God, he is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete