Friday, April 29, 2011

Paper Pregnancy

That is what I have been calling the way we are "expecting" a new little one...

and it is truly accurate.

Instead of nausea induced by physical pregnancy, I was nauseous all last week thinking there would be no way our paperwork (including home study) could be done to be submitted to Henry's counrty before mid-June...

Instead of a growing waistline, I grow more and more anxious to hold Henry in my arms and enfold him into our family...

Instead of bodily discomforts making it hard to sleep at night, it is in the wee hours of the morning that I am kept awake feeling the discomfort of knowing that I cannot MAKE everything (money, documents, clearances, etc.) fall into place to get Henry home this summer...

that I need to WAIT on God and trust in Him alone.

boy, that is uncomfortable!!!

you think I would have learned that lesson through 6 pregnancies - 5 of which were babies that were about 2 weeks late!!!

But God knows I needed to learn more.

And that is why He led me to Henry.

So that a little boy halfway across the world will teach me what God wants me to know.

************************************

Please remember our BRACELET GIVEAWAY if you are looking for a Mother's Day or First Communion or Graduation gift!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping and praying that your sweet boy will be home with you soon.

    ReplyDelete