Friday, May 20, 2011

Where is your treasure??

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN

Some would gather money along the path of life, some would gather roses and rest from worldly strife; But, I would gather children from among the thorns of sin, I would seek a golden curl and a freckled, toothless grin. For money cannot enter in that land of endless day, and roses that are gathered soon will wilt along the way. But, Oh the laughing children, as I cross the sunset sea, and the gates swing wide to heaven, I can take them in with me. --Unkown

1 comment:

  1. Carla,
    This hit me so hard when I read it on Friday. It seemed to be a direct answer to my prayers that day. Thank you for posting this. Still sorting it all out.

    And thanks so much for continuing to pester St. Rita for Brigita and me! Just finished another novena for her. You and your family are still in my prayers, and I will pray especially for a smooth and speedy process for you guys, as well as health and happiness for Henry while he waits (as always). :)

    ReplyDelete